Identifying key low testosterone symptoms and following up with proper treatment can have profound effects on quality of life.
This is mainly due to our mental, physical, and emotional health being highly dependent on adequate testosterone levels to function properly.
Testosterone deficiency can therefore cause a breakdown in bodily function, often subtly, as a man advances in age.
This deterioration can manifest as seemingly unrelated ailments (fatigue, depression, sexual dysfunction, back pain, heart disease, etc…) that often times goes unnoticed.
• Erectile dysfunction (impotence: inability to develop or maintain an erection)
• Fatigue (lack of energy)
• Muscle mass and strength (reduced)
• Body fat (increased)
• Back pain
• Osteoporosis development (reduced bone mass/density and increased risk of fracture)
• Heart attack risk (higher incidence of sudden death)
• Cholesterol (high: especially LDL/HDL ratio)
MENTAL SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
• Libido decreased (lowered sex drive)
• Brain fog (difficulty concentrating)
• Memory problems
EMOTIONAL SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
• Depression (sadness, hopelessness, despair)
• Motivation and ambition (decreased)
• Irritability (increased anger, agitation, or loss of patience)
Here at Quality of Life Medical & Research center we got you covered! Our Hormone Therapy providers have participated in multiple Research studies
for sexual health in Men and Women with over 30 years combined experience. If you or your loved one has signs and symptoms of Low T, don’t wait until
it affects your quality of life, or love life.. call us today for a complimentary consult. 520-495-4856