The Clinical Research Recruiter is on the front lines of our clinical research. Each study varies in many different ways, and so does the population of participants that we work to recruit. We love individuals who enjoy both a fast-paced environment and working with people.
Clinical Research Recruiter job details
Quality of Life Research Centers is one of Tucson’s leading clinical research facilities. By way of achievement, we are proud to have been the number one enrolling site in Moderna’s COVID 19 vaccine trials. We provide a collegial atmosphere where individuals can learn and grow, and be proud of their achievements and their impact on the public health.
The Clinical Research Recruiter is on the front lines of our clinical research. Each study varies in many different ways and so does the population of participants that we work to recruit. We love individuals who enjoy both a fast-paced environment and working with people. Great interpersonal skills, a friendly disposition, and strong organizational skills are key to excelling in this position. If you are self-directed and love the adrenaline rush of hitting metrics – this is the job for you!
This position is responsible for recruiting subjects to participate in clinical trials.
- Screen incoming candidate calls inquiring about Clinical Study participation
- Educate subjects about current and future studies using the clinical conductor
- Recruit for studies as scheduled; screen subjects according to inclusion/exclusion criteria, study schedule.
- Update and maintain Participant Database.
- Maintain compensation schedules for subjects.
- Interview and screen subjects
- Other tasks as required or assigned. Essential Job Functions
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time, up to eight (8) hours per business day.
- Position requires significant time working at a computer, up to eight (8) hours per business day.
- The position requires that you will be on the phone consistently throughout the day.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail and multi-task oriented.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Bilingual skills are a plus but certainly not required
- Excellence and Consistency
- A Spirit of Collaboration and Innovation
- Respect for our Subjects, Sponsors and Team Members
- Respect for our Community
- Unimpeachable Ethics
Quality of Life Research Centers offers a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and vision
- Paid Time off
- 401K with employer match.
- Paid Holiday’s
- Continuing education reimbursement